Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baked Parmesan Chicken

This is what we are having for dinner today.

Parmesan Chicken
brussels sprouts
rice
Rhodes rolls

Baked Parmesan Chicken

boneless chicken breasts
bread crumbs
Parmesan Cheese
oregano, basil, or italian seasoning
pepper
Salt to taste
garlic powder
1/4-1/2 cup melted butter

Combine bread crumbs, cheese,and seasonings; set aside. Dip chicken in butter then roll each piece in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in 9x13 pan and sprinkle with remaining bread crumb mixture. Pour on remaining butter. Bake at 350° for 35-55 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken.

* This is a new favorite of ours. Tony loves it. It is really easy, and tastes delicious too! I am all about easy, I can't say that enough!I just pour a few handfuls of bread crumbs, a handful of shredded parmesan cheese, and then the seasonings until it looks good. I add the garlic powder in the bread crumb mixture, but I have also sauteed garlic in the butter, and then dipped the chicken in the garlic butter first. I just wanted it a bit simpler. Try it! You'll like it!

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Ooh, this sounds so yummy!

Gigi said...

This is one of my standard recipes Kerry! I make it at least once every two weeks if not more. Yum! I'm glad your family likes it. :)